Lemo is good at machining Customized Aluminum CNC Parts with high precision and smooth surface. We have advanced CNC milling machines from general 3 axis to 5 axis imported from Germany and Japan. As an ISO9001:2008 registered CNC parts manufacturing company, we not only focus on producing but also providing good quality CNC Milling parts.
1. Product Introduction.
High Quality Aluminum blocks with clear hard anodized made by CNC milling, Lemo are ISO 9001:2008 certificated factory, providing CNCmachining service, precision machining, CNC turning, CNC milling service over 14 years, 120 skilled operators, more than 40 advanced CNC machines. Welcome you contact for long-term cooperation.
2. Product Parameter (specification)
Surface Treatment: Hard anodized
Processing Method: CNC machining, CNC milling, drilling, Tapping.
Application Industry: automation equipment
Tolerance: ISO 2768-m, or according to client's drawings request.
Delivery time: 8-10 working days.
The problem to be paid attention to when choosing CNC tools
1. Nature of production. The production property here refers to the batch size of the parts, mainly considering the influence on the selection of the numerical control tool from the processing cost. For example, the use of special tools in mass production may be cost-effective, while in single or small batch production, the choice of standard tools is more suitable.
2. Machine type The effect of the CNC machine used to complete the process on the selected NC tool type. High-productivity tools such as high-speed cutting tools and large-feed turning tools are allowed under the condition that the workpiece system and the tool system are rigid.
3. Processing surface roughness. The surface roughness of the machining affects the shape and cutting amount of the tool. For example, rough rough milling cutters can be used for rough roughing, and fine-tooth milling cutters are preferred for finishing milling.
4. CNC machining plan. Different types of tools can be used for different CNC machining solutions. For example, the hole can be machined with drills and reamers, or with drills and boring tools.
5. The size and shape of the workpiece. The size and shape of the workpiece also influences the choice of tool type and specification. For example, special surfaces are machined with special tools.
6. Processing accuracy. Machining accuracy affects the type and shape of the finishing tool. For example, the final machining of the hole can be processed by drilling, reaming, reaming or boring according to the accuracy of the hole.