There are often several surfaces to be processed on a CNC machined part. These surfaces not only have certain accuracy requirements themselves, but also have certain position requirements between the surfaces.
In order to meet these accuracy requirements, the machining order of the surfaces of CNC machined parts cannot be arranged at will, but certain principles must be followed. This is the selection and conversion of the positioning reference determines the processing order, and the preparation of the positioning reference by the previous process for subsequent processes in principle.
Importance of CNC machining sequence
1. Before the important surface is processed, the precision datum should be rectified to ensure the accuracy of the important surface.
2. After the fine benchmark processing is completed, the main surfaces with higher accuracy requirements should be roughed, semi-finished and finished. Surfaces with particularly high precision require finishing.
3. The surface used as the fine reference should be processed at the beginning of the CNC machining process, because it is used to position other surfaces in subsequent processes. That is, "benchmark first, then others."
4. When processing fine reference planes, coarse reference positioning is required. In single-piece, small-batch production, and even batch production,
for castings and forgings with complex shapes or large sizes, and rough blanks with large dimensional errors, a scribe line should be arranged before the machining process in order to set a fine benchmark Machining provides benchmarking.
5. For the procedures that are prone to waste, finishing and finishing can be appropriately placed in front, and some minor small surface processing can be placed after.
Welcome to find our website for more details : www.lemo-machining.com