1. Production properties. Here the production nature refers to the batch size of the parts, mainly considering the impact on the choice of CNC tools from the processing cost. For example, it may be cost-effective to use special tools in mass production, and standard tools are more suitable for single piece or small batch production.
2. Type of machine tool The influence of the NC machine tool used to complete the process on the type of NC tool selected. Under the condition that the rigidity of the workpiece system and the tool system can be guaranteed, high-productivity tools are allowed, such as high-speed turning tools and high-feed turning tools.
3. Machining surface roughness. The machining surface roughness affects the structural shape and cutting amount of the tool. For example, rough milling can be used for rough milling, and fine milling is best for fine milling.
4. CNC machining program. Different CNC machining solutions can use different types of tools. For example, holes can be drilled and reamed, and drills and boring tools can be used.
5. Size and shape of the workpiece. The size and shape of the workpiece also affect the choice of tool type and specification. For example, special surfaces need to be processed with special tools.
6. Processing accuracy. The machining accuracy affects the type and structure of the finishing tool. For example, the final machining of the hole can be processed by a drill, reaming drill, reamer or boring tool according to the accuracy of the hole.
Welcome to find our website for more information: www.lemo-machining.com