Different CNC processing manufacturers have different advantages.
Small factories are suitable for proofing, and large factories are suitable for large quantities.
We must find a suitable CNC processing factory according to our own requirements, usually based on the length of product processing time.
How do we calculate the CNC machining processing price?
1. it depends on your drawings and technical standards.
2. There are differences in material labor in various places, and there are some places with large price differences.
3. Generally, parts are calculated based on material cost + processing cost + profit. The processing cost depends on the process.
Of course, the price of different processing equipment is different. Some are calculated according to man-hours (turning time, grinding time, etc. ), Some are calculated by process.
4. There is a quantity problem. Of course, a large quantity is cheap.
If it is a single piece, it will be miserable. Even if it is a small piece and the material is not retailed, you must calculate the price of your entire board.
5. Problems with processing plants. If the cnc processing plant can handle it by itself, there is no problem. If the processing plant has some procedures to be outsourced, the price will increase accordingly.
Therefore, for CNC machining processing, we must choose a suitable processing manufacturer to prevent more costs.
Many customers don't understand why the quotes of CNC processing manufacturers differ greatly.
In fact, in addition to the costs mentioned above, there are several influencing factors:
1. For processing batches, the price of single pieces and large batches may be very different.
2. The complexity and tolerance of the workpiece, especially the shape and position tolerance, that is, the accuracy level, which also has a great impact on the quotation of the workpiece.
3. The local hourly rate also has a great relationship; there is also the material and the degree of easy cutting.
These factors affect the quotation, so the quotation problem is a comprehensive problem.
For more details, welcome to check our website: www.lemo-machining.com