Modern CNC machine tools are CNC machine tools. They are generally composed of CNC operating system and machine tool body. The equipment specially used for processing metal or wood is mainly composed of the following parts.
1) CNC device: The computer numerical control device (ie CNC device) is the core of the CNC system, and is composed of a microprocessor (CPU), a memory, various I/O interfaces, and peripheral logic circuits.
2) Numerical control panel: The numerical control panel is the control panel of the numerical control system, which mainly consists of a display and a keyboard. System management and input and editing of NC programs and related data through keyboard and display.
3) Programmable Logic Controller PLC: PLC is a general-purpose automatic control device based on microprocessor, which is used to complete various logic operations and sequence control of CNC machine tools. For example: start and stop of the spindle, replacement of the tool, and switching of the coolant.
4) Machine operation panel: Generally, the CNC machine tools are equipped with a machine operation panel for performing some necessary operations on the machine tool in the manual mode and necessary interventions for the operation of the machine tool in the automatic mode. Various buttons and switches are required on the top.
5) Servo system: The servo system is divided into a feed servo system and a spindle servo system. The feed servo system mainly consists of a feed servo unit and a servo feed motor. Used to complete various movements of the tool holder and table. The spindle servo system is used for the spindle drive of CNC machine tools, generally by constant torque speed regulation and constant power speed regulation. In order to meet certain machining requirements, the spindle and feed drive are also required to be synchronized.
6) Machine tool body: The design and manufacture of machine tool body should first meet the needs of CNC machining. It has the characteristics of high rigidity, high precision and can adapt to automatic operation. Because of the general use of stepless speed regulation technology, the machine tool feed motion and The shifting mechanism of the main drive has been greatly simplified or even eliminated. To meet the high-precision transmission requirements, high-precision transmission parts such as ball screws and rolling guides are widely used. In order to increase productivity and meet the requirements of automatic machining, automatic tool holders and automatic fixtures that can automatically change workpieces are also used.
Lemo has over 40 CNC machining centers, include 3 axis,4 axis , 5 axis.
We are expert on Custom metal parts, CNC machined parts, precision machining, aluminum machining, CNC machining ,CNC milling, CNC turning processing, precision grinding and so on.
pls conttact us as below :
Dongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,Ltd
Direct Phone: 86-137 1326 2409