(1) The designed process specification shall ensure the processing quality of the machine parts (or the assembly quality of the machine) and meet the technical requirements specified on the design drawings.
(2) The process should have high productivity and the product should be put on the market as soon as possible.
(3) Try to reduce manufacturing costs
(4) Pay attention to reducing the labor intensity of workers and ensure production safety.
(1) Product assembly drawing, parts drawing.
(2) Product acceptance quality standards.
(3) The annual production program of the product.
(5) The production conditions of the manufacturer, including the specifications, performance and existing state of the machine tool and process equipment, the technical level of the workers, the ability of the factory-made process equipment, and the power supply and gas supply capacity of the factory.
(6) Design manuals and related standards required for process design and process equipment design.
(7) Advanced manufacturing technology information at home and abroad.
(1) Analyze the assembly drawing and part drawing of the product.
(2) Determine the blank.
(3) Formulate the process route and select the positioning base.
(4) Determine the equipment used in each process.
(5) Determine the tools, fixtures, gauges, and auxiliary tools used in each process.
(6) Determine the technical requirements and test methods for each major process.
(7) Determine the machining allowance for each process and calculate the process dimensions and tolerances.
(8) Determine the amount of cutting.
(9) Determine the working hours quota.
Lemo has over 40 CNC machining centers, include 3 axis,4 axis , 5 axis.
We are expert on CNC machining ,CNC milling, CNC turning processing, precision grinding
pls conttact us as below :
Dongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,Ltd
Direct Phone: 86-137 1326 2409