CNC turning about Cylindrical surface.
1. Turning cylindrical processing stage
The turning of the outer surface can be generally divided into rough turning, semi-fine turning, precision turning etc.
The economic processing precision and surface roughness reached are shown in Table 3.5. The rough CNC turning is rough machined, cutting away most of the allowance from the blank to get near the final shape and size of the workpiece.
Semi-fine turning is to further improve the machining accuracy of parts and improve the surface quality.Semi-fine CNC turning can be used as the final surface machining of medium precision; also can be used as high-precision surface grinding before pre-processing.
Precsion turning can be used as the finishing of the higher precision cylindrical surface and the pre-processing of the finishing surface. Precision turning is a high-precision cylindrical surface of the final processing procedures for non-ferrous metal parts processing.
2. Slender shaft outer surface turning
(1) Turning Characteristics of Slender Shafts An axis whose length to diameter ratio is greater than 20 (L / D> 20) is called an elongated shaft.
The turning features are: ① slender shaft rigidity is poor, in the cutting process by the cutting force can easily produce bending deformation and vibration; ② under the action of cutting heat, resulting in a large linear expansion, if both ends of the top fixed support , It will bend deformation; ③ processing continuous cutting a long time, tool wear and tear, affecting the machining accuracy and surface quality.
(2) Advanced turning method of slender shaft ①Improve workpiece clamping method (as shown in Fig. 4.2), generally adopt a method of clamping a top.
At the same time, a circle of steel wire with a diameter of φ4 is wound around the end of the workpiece to reduce the contact area and avoid the bending moment when clamping;
(2) the tip of the tailstock is changed to the elastic tip to avoid the workpiece being heated and bent and deformed; (3) The stiffness of the workpiece. But must be carefully adjusted with the knife holder, otherwise, it will cause the workpiece "bamboo" shape error;
④ To reduce the back force, try to use the main deflection lathe, generally take kr = 75 ° ~ 93 °; Reverse feed cutting, changing the force direction of the workpiece can reduce the bending deformation of the workpiece
Lemo has rich experience do this kind ofCNC turning parts, precision turning, precision turned components
pls conttact us as below :
Oversea Marketing Manager
Dongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,Ltd
No.84 Zhongli Rd,Nancheng,Dongguan,
Direct Phone: 86-137 1326 2409
Tel: 86-769-8803 9052(Ext 2280)
Fax: 86-769-8803 8031