CNC milling machine is an automatic processing equipment developed on the basis of general milling machine. The processing technology of the two is basically the same, and the structure is similar. CNC milling machines are divided into two categories: without a tool magazine and with a tool magazine. The CNC milling machine with a tool magazine is also called a machining center. The following cnc processing briefly introduces the selection method of CNC milling machine and its accessories:
First, the selection method of milling machine equipment
(1) Select according to the size of the parts to be machined
The smaller-sized lifting CNC milling machine is ideal for machining small and medium-sized parts and contour milling of complex shapes. Larger sizes such as gantry milling machines are used to solve the processing needs of large and complex parts.
(2) According to the precision requirements of the machined parts
China has established the accuracy standard of CNC milling machine, among which CNC vertical milling machine lifting table milling machine has professional standards. In fact, the machine tool factory precision has a considerable reserve. Therefore, from the perspective of accuracy selection, the general CNC milling machine can meet the processing needs of most parts. For parts with higher precision requirements, you should consider the use of precision CNC milling machines.
(3) Select according to the processing characteristics of the machined parts
For the machining parts are frame-shaped planes or steps of unequal height, then the CNC milling machine with point linear system can be used.
If the machining part is a curved contour, the system that selects the two-coordinate linkage and the three-coordinate linkage should be determined according to the geometry of the surface.
According to the requirements of parts processing, on the basis of the general CNC milling machine, the numerical control indexing head or the numerical control rotary table can be added. At this time, the system of the machine tool is a four-coordinate numerical control system, which can process spiral grooves and blade parts.
(4) Select according to the batch size or other requirements of the parts
Special milling machines are available for high volume users. If it is a small and medium batch, and it is often repeated periodically, then the use of CNC milling machines is very suitable, because the first batch of multi-tools, programs, etc. can be stored and reused.
Second, select the tool according to the geometry of the part being machined
(1) When machining curved parts, in order to ensure that the cutting edge of the tool and the machining contour are tangent at the cutting point, and avoid the interference between the cutting edge and the contour of the workpiece, a ball-end knife is generally used, and a two-edge milling cutter for rough machining, semi-finishing and Four-blade milling cutter for finishing.
(2) When milling a large plane: In order to improve production efficiency and improve the surface roughness of the machine, a blade-inlaid disc cutter is generally used.
(3) Universal milling cutters are generally used when milling facets or step faces.
(4) When milling the keyway, in order to ensure the dimensional accuracy of the groove, a two-blade keyway milling cutter is generally used.
(5) Hole machining tools such as drills and boring tools can be used for hole machining.
Third, the selection of special cutting oil
Special cutting oil is a kind of medium that must be used in CNC cutting process. It mainly plays the role of lubrication, cooling and cleaning in the process.
(1) The special cutting oil contains vulcanized extreme pressure anti-wear additive component, which can effectively protect the tool and improve the process precision.
(2) The special cutting oil has good stability compared with rapeseed oil, mechanical oil and reclaimed oil, and will not cause harm to equipment, human body and environment.
(3) The special cutting oil has passed rigorous tests in terms of viscosity, flash point, pour point and thermal conductivity to meet various cutting process requirements.
Lemo has over 40 CNC machining centers, include 3 axis,4 axis , 5 axis.
We are expert on Custom metal parts, CNC machined parts, precision machining, aluminum machining, CNC machining ,CNC milling, CNC turning processing, precision grinding and so on.
pls conttact us as below :
Dongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,Ltd
Direct Phone: 86-137 1326 2409