A.cnc CNC machining machine maintenance
1. Clean and maintain the CNC machining machine half an hour before going to work every day. If you use air guns or oil guns to clean the chips, there must be a knife on the spindle.
It is forbidden to blow the spindle taper hole with air gun or oil gun to prevent small particles such as chips from being blown into the spindle hole, which affects the cleanliness of the spindle.
2. Check if the lubrication machine is working properly, if the lubricating oil is sufficient, and start up in the normal order.
3. Start the spindle (speed 501R/M) before the official operation of the CNC machining machine to preheat the spindle.
B.cnc CNC machining machine operation
1. Check the model, size and machining allowance of the blank before the machine is checked against the program list and sand the sand.
2. After the machine is on, confirm the position of the workpiece, and the processing sequence, and complete the comparison action.
3. If you need to divide the middle rod, the speed will be 501R/M. If the speed is divided by the knife, it depends on the tool. In this process, you should also pay attention to the same height to ensure the number is guaranteed. The accuracy of the points can be checked with "G0 G54 X0 Y0" after the end of the score.
4. Before the formal machining, let the programmer finally confirm the position of the workpiece and whether the number is correct.
C. Precautions during processing
1. Before each program is processed, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the tool is consistent with the program.
2. When installing the knife, confirm the length of the tool and whether the selected cutter head is suitable.
3. Keep the same area in the same workpiece for each tool to ensure the accuracy of the tool when it is connected.
4. In the roughing procedure, use air blowing as much as possible, and in the light knife program, spray oil.
5. Before the light knife is sprayed, the aluminum slag in the CNC machining machine must be cleaned to prevent the aluminum slag from sucking oil.
6. In the self-operation of cnc CNC machining machine, the operator must not leave the CNC machining machine or periodically check the running status of the CNC machining machine. If you need to leave in the middle, you must specify the relevant personnel to check.
7. If too much machining allowance is found during the machining process, you must use the "single section" or "pause" to clear the X, Y, and Z values and manually mill them out and then shake them back to "zero point" to let them run.
8. If the knife is found during the machining process, the operator must stop immediately, such as pressing the “Emergency Stop” button or the “Reset” button or turning the “Feed Rate” to zero.
9. It is forbidden to open the door during the operation of cnc CNC machining machine to avoid flying knife or flying workpiece.
10. After the workpiece is off the machine, it is necessary to clean the deburring in time.
11. When leaving work, the operator must make timely and accurate handover to ensure that the subsequent processing can be carried out normally.
12. Before shutting down, ensure that the tool magazine is in the original position, and the XYZ axis stops at the center position, and then turn off the power and main power on the operation panel of the CNC machine.
13. When you encounter a thunderstorm, you must immediately turn off the power and stop working.
Lemo has over 40 CNC machining centers, include 3 axis,4 axis , 5 axis.
We are expert on Custom metal parts, CNC machined parts, precision machining, aluminum machining, CNC machining ,CNC milling, CNC turning processing, precision grinding and so on.
pls conttact us as below :
Dongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,Ltd
Direct Phone: 86-137 1326 2409