Machining: Directly process the required samples with raw materials. CNC processing speed is fast, and the surface quality of the sample is good. After the surface coating, silk screen printing and electroplating process are completed, even the products produced by the mold opening are even more radiant. CNC technology is suitable for a wide range of materials, ABS, POM, PC, PA, metal and other materials can be used to process samples to meet different customer needs. In particular, samples processed with high quality, high density engineering materials have unmatched strength and toughness.
Demand for CNC batch processing
1. The amount of products used: such as research projects, gift customization, souvenirs and other products, only need a dozen sets or hundreds of sets, no need to open the mold for mass production, so you can use CNC processing, which can save costs And can shorten the cycle;
2. The market demand for the product is not fixed: if the product has just been developed, it has not been able to predict the market demand;
3. Product immaturity: If a product has just been developed, the product structure or design is not reasonable enough;
4. Cost problem: Corresponding to some companies or individuals who have encountered capital turnover problems or market risks in the early stage, they cannot first invest in mass production, and they can only process small batches of CNC first;
5. Product process problems: If the size of a product structure is special, it is impossible to open the mold, but there is a market, and CNC must be used for small batch processing.
Lemo has over 40 CNC machining centers, include 3 axis,4 axis , 5 axis.
We are expert on Custom metal parts, CNC machined parts, precision machining, aluminum machining, CNC machining ,CNC milling, CNC turning processing, precision grinding and so on.
pls conttact us as below :
Dongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,Ltd
Direct Phone: 86-137 1326 2409