OEM Brass CNC machined Parts
Lemo are good at processing OEM Brass CNC machined Parts for packing machines.
Lemo has over 15 years precision machining experience on brass parts by CNC machining, CNC turning, CNC Milling.
The material can be Brass,Copper, Bronze etc.
Normal material grade: C28000,Ms58, CuZn39Pb1, CuCr1.C36000
Our OEM Brass CNC machined Parts mainly export to USA and European.
Various Brass plugs, blocks, rings, made by Lemo, pls see below more photos we produced:
1) Lemo's capabilites for CNC milling parts
4.How does your orders work flow in Lemo Company:
5. Lemo Advantages and ISO9001:2008 Certificates.
1) Competitive price
2) High quality control : 100% full inspection before shipment
3) High precision, tolerance can be ± 0.005mm
4) Fast lead time (5-7days for samples, 12-15 days for mass production)
5) Non-standard//OEM//customized service provided
6) No MOQ, small QTY is acceptable.
7) ISO 9001:2008 certificated factory, ROHS material used
8) Professional export packing: separate Blister plastic box or Bubble Wrap/Pearl Wool
+Carton+ Plywood Case, keep no scratch and damage
A). How long will our price be valid?
We are a friendly and professional supplier, never greedy on windfall profit. Basically our price remains valid for 60 days. Customers can negotiate with our team on the valid term. We only adjust our price based on two situations:
a) The rate of USD: RMB varies significantly according to the international currency exchange rates.
b) The original material fee varies, for example, the Stainless Steel/Aluminum/Copper.
B). What logistics ways can we work for shipment?
We can ship by various ways according to the size and expected time.
a) For 90% of our shipment, we will go by sea, to all main continents such as North America, Europe, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Oceania, etc. either by container or LCL.
b) Depending on customers' requirement, we also arrange air shipment or delivery service.
7:What problems should be paid attention to in the processing of Lemo cnc parts?
Lemo specializes in cnc processing, CNC machining parts and so on. This article introduces you to what are the problems about CNC parts processing center
1. Must comply with the processing center safety procedures.
2. Before work, wear protective equipment and tie the cuffs. Do not wear scarves, gloves, ties, or aprons. Women workers should wear them in their hats.
3. Check whether the tool compensation, machine zero, workpiece zero, etc. are correct before starting.
4. The relative position of each button should meet the operational requirements. Carefully prepare and input the NC program.
5. Check the operation status of hungry protection, insurance, signal, position, mechanical transmission part, electrical and hydraulic digital display on the equipment, and cut it under all normal conditions.