Lemo is good at machining aluminum CNC parts China with high precision and smooth surface,Our precision machined components are mostly used in the field like automotive,automation system,special purpose machinery,medical equipment,electronic equipment,fluid control,lighting industry,optical industry,model manufacturing,etc.
1. All parts produced according to your CAD and 3D drawings or sample. Please send the blueprint or drawing artwork firstly, we will offer our quotation to you within 24 hours.
2. Materials as below.
Aluminum, Stainless steel, 17-4pH, DERLIN, Ceramics, Carbamide alloy, PEEK etc
3. The surface finished include:
Hardness anodizing black/clear, steel oxidizing dark-blue, electro-polishing, electroless nickel plating, silver plating, golden plating etc.
4. OEM&ODM are welcomed.
5. Packing: Wooden cases, carton or on requirement.
6. Main equipment:
Machining center, CNC, Lathe, Turning machine, Milling machine, Drilling machine, Internal and external grinding machine, Cylindrical grinding machine, Tapping drilling machine, Wire cutting machine etc.
7. Testing facility: Coordinate measuring machine, projector, roughness tester, hardness tester, concentricity tester. Height tester, .
8. Part size: Diameter from 0.5mm to 150mm
9. Tolerance: +/-0.001mm
10, Lead time: 10-15 days after the confirmation of sample
11: Minimum Order: Comply with customer's demand
12, Delivery way: EXPRESS, BY SEA OR BY AIR on your requirement.
These products are showed here only to present the capability of our business activities,
We sincerely hope to cooperate with clients from all over the world and achieve a Win-Win situation.
How many ways do you divide the CNC machining process?
(1) According to the part loading and positioning method: each part has different structural shapes, and the technical requirements of each surface are also different. Therefore, the positioning methods are different when processing, so the process can be divided according to different positioning methods;
(2) According to the rough and fine processing division process: according to the processing precision, stiffness and deformation of the parts, the process can be divided according to the principle of coarse and fine machining, that is, roughing and finishing, at this time Can be processed with different machine tools or different tools;
(3) According to the tool division process: In order to reduce the tool change time, compress the idle time and reduce the unnecessary positioning error, the parts can be processed according to the tool centralized process, that is, in one setup, use a tool as much as possible. Machining the parts that may be processed, and then replacing the other parts with another knife;